Recipes to Make Yellow Pickled a yellow pickled review how to make the right, where it fits perfectly in reading for those who want to make pickled yellow. Yellow pickle is quite easy to make, simply by time of approximately 20 minutes already finished yellow pickle. Yellow pickle making is indeed quite practical and fast, but even though practically nutrients contained in it is pretty much as it has no vegetables such as carrots, green beans and cucumbers.
The yellow pickle would be nice if served immediately after the fact, in order to maintain freshness. Should make pickles in the portion of taste, in the sense that once a pickle depleted in consumption. This yellow pickled very fit when served as a healthy side dish daily and can be eaten warm with white rice, vegetables and other side dishes. Well, for those of you who are interested and want to try making their own yellow pickle consider just the recipe to make pickled yellow below.
Recipes How to Make Pickles Yellow
– 3 pieces of cucumber, cut into matchsticks
– 3 carrots, cut into matchsticks
– 100 grams of green beans, cut into diagonal
– 100 ml water
– 10 pieces cayenne red
– 10 grains of small red onion
– 2 tablespoons vinegar
– 2 teaspoons salt
– 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
– 2 tbsp oil for frying
– 3 cloves garlic
– 3 red onions
– 4 red chilies
– 5 eggs hazelnut
– 1 cm ginger
– 1 cm turmeric
– 1 cm galangal
How to make :
1. First, prepare a frying pan and heat oil, saute ground spices until fragrant.
2. Enter the carrots, cucumbers, and beans, stir until wilted.
3. Then enter the water, onion and red pepper. Cook until boiling.
4. Then add the vinegar, salt, and sugar.
5. Cook until the vegetables tender or to taste.
6. Remove and serve immediately.
With six easy steps and fast, yellow pickled already finished and ready to serve to your family. Enough so that we can share on this occasion, may be useful for all of us and thank you for reading the reference Recipes to Make Pickles Yellow .